Fred Herring grew up reading comic books, watching cartoons, and playing with action figures. Now he's a dad who writes & illustrates picture books so he can share his interests with his two daughters. He hopes that you will like his books enough to share them with your kids too!

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Hi! I'm Fred Herring.

I grew up reading comic books, watching cartoons, and playing with action figures. Now I'm a dad who writes & illustrates picture books so I can share my interests with my two daughters. I hope that you will like my books enough to share them with your kids too!



My first book, Super Powers ABC's launched in October and is available in the Amazon kindle store.

Check out my Amazon author page and like Fred Herring Books on facebook for updates, info on upcoming books and other fun stuff.

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment